Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Batty 4 Halloween Card



I just finished up this cute little halloween card. This card fits into the following challenges:

To make this card I crumpled up some orange paper that I had already cut to fit the card front (aprox a lil less than 6x lil less than 5inches). I cut the circle, bats, and "BATTY 4 HALLOWEEN" out using Sure Cuts A Lot with black paper. I put the black circle through the Cuttlebug using Swiss Dots embossing folder. I used a white gel pen to draw eyes and the stitches around the bats as well as shadow the word "BATTY" and outline the "4". I used foam double sided tape to adhere the bat in the middle and zig glue for the other two bats and the letters. I adhered everything else using my ATG gun. The scary tree digi was a freebie I got from My Grafico and I colored it in using my Prismacolor markers. I glued the black circle over the digi and then cut the digi out by cutting along the outside of the black circle (which was cut at 3inches for the inner circle and 3.5 inches for the outer circle with Sure Cuts A Lot).

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great night!

18 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a fun Halloween card!! Great take with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute halloween card, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card ... love the bright colours ... thanks for playing along with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. The crumpled paper is a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Halloween card! I like the crumple effect. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've created an eerie atmosphere on the background for the tree.Super card with some nice finishing touches.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie, what fun Halloween cards. I wish we went into it more here in the UK. Thanks for joining in the Craft Your Passion Challenge this week whilst I am a GDT Designer. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute Halloween card you have made. Thanks for playing along with us this week at
    CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW . . fab digi image and another one to add to my "must have" collection! Many thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Halloween cards! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cool fun card! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jamie,
    Very cool creepy tree card!! I'm so happy you joined the First Monday of the Month challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice card! great job on the paper :) Sorry for being late with my commenting.But still wanted to say, Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card - just loving that image.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, and hope to see you again next.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. fab image,gorgeous colours and detail,lovely card thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!