Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Autumn Time card



This is another card that I made for the SweetSassyDiva DT and it too will be sent to the Caring Heats Card Drive.

Recipe:
brown striped paper
dark brown cardstock
tan cardstock - 6 3/8 x 4 6/8 inches
white pre-made card - 6.5 x 5 inches
2 medium google eyes
red Scribbles 3D paint
yellow Scribbles 3D paint
fancy feathers
"Autumn Time" ribbon (from Michaels)
adhesive
Create A Critter (and a Cricut Machine)
Swiss Dots embossing folder(and a Cuttlebug Machine)

I love how this card turned out! I will be entering it into the following challenges:
Army Wife Learns the Cricut - #3

16 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love how you used the feathers on the turkey. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those feathers on that turkey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love the feathers on the turkey tail! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! Feathers!!!! Awesome, Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love how you used feathers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've loved that Turkey since the first time I saw him on CAC, but somehow those adorable feathers make me fall in love all over again! :)

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree. The feathers are a clever touch! Love them:) TFS and thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut. I hope to see you back next week:)
    ~Madison (CWCDT) www.funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the feathers on the turkey! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The feathers definitely add so much to your card! Thanks for playing at FCCB :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super cute card! I love that turkey and those feathers are the perfect touch! THank you for playing along with us at Creative Scraps.
    HUGS
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally festive turkey!! Great card:) Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love how you used the feathers!!! this card is awesome!!! Thank you you for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at More Than Favors! Hope to see you back for more!

    Happy Crafting,
    Paula
    morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cute! Love the real feathers. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jamie, super cute card!! I love the feathers just adorable:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!