Sunday, September 11, 2011

Halloween Card


Using the sketch at Peachy Keen I made this cute Halloween card. I've been wanting to use this embossing folder for forever.. matter of fact I wanted to buy it the other day cuz I love it so much and was unpacking some scrapping stuff and realized I bought it a loooooong time ago and didnt realize it.. SCORE! lol.


I used my I Rock to put the orange gems down the side.. and I stamped the pumpkin image on the orange paper and embossed with black embossing powder. I wrote the sentiment with Scribbles 3d paint and had the purple paper in my stash. I cannot remember what size I cut everything at.. sorry I need to start paying better attention!


I am entering this into the following challenges:

Now.. I am also sending this card to Madison's I Feel The Love Project for September. Please head over to Madison's blog and check out the I Feel The Love Project, Its so amazing what Madison is doing over there.. This month Madison has asked us to make Halloween cards (that aren't scary and are good for children) and they are being sent to the children at Pediatric Specialty Care (PSC). It's such a great cause and if you're already making cards anyway why not send one to brighten the smile on a child's face :). I only made 2 cards for the project this month.. I might make more but I doubt it since I wont be able to craft for awhile after I have Harmony on Tuesday.. but maybe I will.

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Wow love that embossed background! Gotta get that plate soon! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie you ROCK!!! Thank you for sending this to the kids at PSC!! They will love it. It is so awesome. You are are the best.
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pumpkin card. Love the embossing plate. Doesn't it feel like it is your birthday when you find forgotten craft goodies :)

    I hopped over here from Paper Cutz Challenge
    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embossed background! You did a great job with this card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the PK challenge! Good luck! Thanks for sending cards to the Pediatric Specialty Care. That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!