Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wanted Sign





I made this awesome Wanted sign for my nephews 4th birthday party.. (cowboy themed) And it was used as a photo prop.. we held it up and took pics of the kids inside it... along with mustaches, which I also made and will show you on another day!

My lil Harmony... Wanted for being too super adorable
My lil Jayden... wanted for being ridiculous lol

And of course the Birthday boy.. Gryphon :) Wanted for getting too old :(

I used a cardboard box (my husband cut it for me) and I cut the letters and numbers from the Old West cart in brown card stock. I adhered it to the sign where I wanted it. Then I inked around the edges with dark brown ink to make it look all you know.. old lol!

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea, and so cute photo's - glad you are offering a reward but not for dead or alive!!! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Great job! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea! So easy and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect idea for a cowboy themed party. So cute and fun. Love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!