Monday, July 22, 2013

Ice Cream card

I made this ice cream card using only scraps.. I cut the ice cream from the Once Upon a Princess cart and embossed the ice cream with divine swirls. I added burlap over the kraft cone and placed the ice cream on an action wobble. I used a punch for the paper the sentiment was stamped on and a stamp from recollections and some maroon ink. The glitter ribbon is glitter tape from American Crafts. 







I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Paper Playtime - #15
DL.ART - July anything goes

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    Stop by our new linky party blog An Inky Situation and Link Up!
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!