Thursday, January 29, 2015

Love Layout

These pics of the girls were taken on the way to the beach for my 25th birthday trip. So tiny... I really miss that :(. Moving on.. lol.

I made this layout using a sketch and mainly DCWV papers. The hearts and stars are all cut from my Silhouette Cameo. I hand made the lace rosette with a piece of lace I had and added a pearl to the middle. The sequins are all from my stash. The title is Thickers. 






I'm entering this layout into the following challenges:
Scrap Our Stash - #22












Picture This! - 3 pics, b&w, lace

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Thanks for playing along at Picture this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Love the details and cute photos. Thanks for joining us @ Picture This.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page. Love the pictures. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics and I love the handmade rosette! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable pics! Love your little bits in your cluster and your homemade rosette is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute page. Thanks for sharing with us at Picture This

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable page! Thank you for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page. Thanks for joining us at Picture This.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!