Monday, December 20, 2010

Stocking Stuffer Boxes







This week at SweetSassyDiva DT we were asked to make a last minute stocking stuffer! I made these little boxes.




Recipe:
12x12 blue, green & white cardstock
Sure Cuts A Lot

Cricut

Adhesive

Clear Plastic sheet

ink pad (your choice of color)

Instructions:

Made the box file to cut in SCAL.. it's a plain box and I added different shapes to the top in SCAL and cut them out. I then scored them, folded them, adhered them together. I inked the edges one in black in and the other 2 in silver ink. I cut down my clear plastic to fit over the shapes on the top and adhered them to the inside of the lid. Simple. I put some truffles inside the boxes, tied some ribbon around some (to hold them closed) and stuffed them inside the stockings..


Thanks for stoppin' by and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!