Thursday, December 22, 2011

Graphic 45 Tag set


Using Christmas Emporium by Graphic 45 I made these tags.. love em.. especially the tree one.


All the cuts are from Winter Woodland


I inked the edges of the tan card stock with different ink... gold, red & green.


I used green & red baker's twine for the tags to be tied on (and 1 irock gem on the above tag).


I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out since this was my first set of matching tags.


I am entering these into the following challenges:

Again.. this may not be the last post today.. like I said I have a ton of stuff made just need to type it up and upload the pics!

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. My favorite is the 3 D tree tag, will have to make those next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, I especially love the 3-D tree!

    Thanks for playing along with Quick Quotes!

    ~Julie QQ DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous tags!!! love them all! thanks for playing along with us!

    Adora (QQ DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are so cute! Thanks for entering the challenge at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags! I too adore the 3D tree--sooo great! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful!! I have to agree with some of the others. The 3D trees are my favorite, too!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully fun tags! Thank you for playing at Really Reasonable Ribbon in our Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great tags! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful tags!! thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome little set of tags! I love how they all coordinate and my favorite is that lovely 3D tree:) Great job!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job! Love the tree, thanks for playing along with us at CCC! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! I just love your sweet little tree tag!!!

    Thank you for joining us over at Quick Quotes for the challenge!

    ~Rhonda
    QQ DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of your tags are so absolutely gorgeous, Jamie!! I love the 3-D tree, but they are all so beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB and Happy New Year!! :)

    Lisa
    FCCB Design Team Member
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!