Thursday, December 22, 2011

Binky Garland



I took all of Jayden's old binkies (she stopped using the binky when she was about 3 months old and switched over to the thumb) and strung them on some green ribbon.. tying each to the ribbon so they would stay in place. I came up with this idea all on my own, I've never seen one before so I was pretty happy that I came up with something so cool!! (That's not to say it hasn't been done before, just saying I've never seen such a thing before). So not only is it homemade, but it's also a great way to use the binkies instead of throwing them away, and of course what a great keepsake for many many years. I plan to do another one when Harmony is finished with hers. Note: this would have been a LOT longer (you know how you buy tons of binkies) if we hadn't of lost so many lol.


I'm entering this into the following challenge:

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. LOL, I giggled but love the idea, too cute..a binkie garland! You might be onto something! Merry Christmas from North Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique and fun holiday idea! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for joining us this week and Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!