Friday, April 20, 2012

Under my umbrella layout


Hey everyone! Today I have a layout I made for some pics I have of Jayden playing in the rain. I haven't got the pics printed yet but I had to make this layout while I was thinking about it. I used the 9 Months lite cartridge and some yellow card stock, yellow chalk ink & white scribbles 3d paint.


I cut the umbrellas at different sizes and used them sort of as stencils to make the background paper.. I put the umbrellas down on the main card stock and inked in different places to make the umbrellas show up and to help the umbrellas stand out since they were cut from the same shade of yellow card stock. I put the umbrellas on pop dots and added white gel pen stitching around them. I then free handed the title ( you can stand under my umbrella) and some rain drops down the side with white scribbles 3d paint.


Simple. Cute. I like it ;)

I am entering this layout into the following challenges:

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. I love it! It's so yellow and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout! Great idea to use the umbrella's as stencils! Thanks for participating at Fantabulous Cricut’s Monday Challenge.
    Melissa
    FCCB DT
    scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!