Friday, May 25, 2012

Pooh Card

Hey everybody!

Today I have a simple pooh card I made. I used a purple cardstock base I believe it's approximately 5x5... so 5x10 before it was folded. I cut pooh out using the pooh and friends cart at about 4.25 inches or so and adhered him to the front along with some stars cut out of red and yellow cardstock with SCAL.


I stitched around the outside of the card with white get pen.


For the inside of the card I cut out a small tigger he's about 2inches. And a yellow piece of card stock at about 4.5x4.5 for the background. I cut out the stencil feature of tigger and then used white ink and stenciled the tigger onto the yellow card stock. I adhered the yellow card stock and then adhered tigger over top of that.


This card is just kinda like an any occasion card. I am entering this card into the following challenge:
Docerela Creations - Something you love (most of you know I love almost anything disney and I definitely love pooh.. matter of fact we're leaving on June 9th to take the girls on their very first trip to Disney World!)

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute.

    My daughter loves Winnie the Pooh. She wants me to make her a Winnie the Pooh and friends mini album, and she is 17 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jamie!

    Your card is so sweet! I love Winnie the Pooh too! He´s cute, adorable! =)

    Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations Challenge.

    Best wishes,
    Tatiana - Docerela Creations DT member

    amorecoscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching. You did a great job with your card. Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Pooh card, fun inside stencil! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations. DT member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card! Both of my boys' rooms were decorated Pooh when they were babies! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute Pooh card. Thank you for joining ust at Docerela Creations.

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I think how you did the Tigger Stencil is awesome.
    Thanks for joining in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.
    Jessie
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card!! I love how you finished the inside... FABULOUS!! :)

    Thanks for joining the Getting Cricky Disney Challenge!! A brand new challenge for SUMMERTIME starts TODAY -- I hope you'll join us again!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card I just love pooh. Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Fun idea for the stars challenge at Lily Pad Cards! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!