Friday, October 12, 2012

Chocolate Coffee Bean Treat Bag

Today I have this treat bag that I made and put chocolate covered coffee beans in.


I used Birthday Cakes cricut cart to cut the cup from pink card stock. I covered one in pink stickles and the other I just outlined with the pink stickles and filled in the heart. I cut out the yellow stripped paper to fit the bag (a little larger) and made it about 2 inches tall once folded so it was cut at about.. 4 x 5.5 or so. I folded and then used the punch on the bottom (the name escapes me at the moment). I stamped with My Craft Spot stamps (inside & out 2) in brown ink.

On one side I put brown ribbon on the bottom and pleated.

On the other side I ran the ribbon across the same place but added a bow. 

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This is so YUMMY!! Great design on the treat bag!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super bag topper! The punched edge is fabulous - and such a perfect sentiment too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!! I love the edge of the topper and the sparkly cup. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Looks yummy right now! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!