Sunday, February 24, 2013

Apron Gift Bag

Hey everyone.. though it's been awhile since I've posted I've actually been more busy than usual.. I've gotten tons of layouts done and even a bunch of cards. Hopefully I'll have a chance to share them soon. 


For now, here's a gift bag I did. I used a kraft gift bag (I got a pack of them from Michaels using a 50% off coupon so it made them less than $0.50 each.. great deal!) and I cut the apron using From My Kitchen and my cricut. The base apron is striped cardstock from Making Memories and the pockets are pink recollections card stock. I adhered it to the bag with pop dots. 

Simple, fast, cute, and perfect for the gift that it contained.. an apron with a pic of my girls for my mom.. she loved it!! She refuses to wear it because she doesn't want to get it dirty lol!

I am entering this into the following challenges:

I hope to have a few more projects up this week.. we'll see how that goes. Harmony is going through her very first sickness today.. she woke up with a fever of 100 and threw up all over the living room and Adam. Poor little thing is miserable! And.. of course Adam is going out of town for Alaska again.. go figure, had to be during Harmony's first illness. He leaves tonight at 3AM and won't be back until Friday. So if I can find the time I'll have more stuff to post.

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and super cute I love that little apron and on the bag is perfect
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I like the papers on the apron!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!