Wednesday, April 1, 2015

PIcnicing Bo Bunny layout

Hey everyone!

First of all let me say Happy April Fools day!! I'm usually a huge prankster and I always get Adam with something.. but this year I'm just not feeling it or I guess I just haven't had the time. We're taking the girls to the Circus today (they've never been before & I haven't been since I was like 8 so we're pretty excited).. I half-way wonder if he bought the tickets so I didn't have a chance to prank him lol. 

Today I have another layout to share. I used the Bo Bunny Lemonade Stand collection to make this layout. I fussy cut the arrows and the title from one of the Bo Bunny papers. I made the flower using a punch then a green sequin then on top of that a pink pearl. I put the arrows title and flower on pop dots. Everything else is adhered with ATG tape. The pic is Jayden & Harmony with their cousins (my nephews) on Easter 2012. 







I am entering this layout into the following challenges:
Bo Bunny - Sketch












Off the Rails Scrapbooking - April Challenge











Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. You really nailed the challenge! Great layout. Thank you for playing along with us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant take on the mood palette! Great photo and those little ones of yours are adorable xx Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Off the Rails Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout! I love the colours - you sure nailed the mood board! thanks for playing along at OTR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Looove the way you've used the colour palette - the touch of pink is just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at OTR this month....& I hope the circus lived up to your expectations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous take on the colour palette.. great take on the sketch too. Thanks for playing along at OTR

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty of a layout! Awesome take on the April mood palette! Thank you for playing along with us this month at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the green of the photo matches the layout and the challenge so well! Such a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout and excellent take on the inspiration board! Thank you for joining in on the fun at Off the Rails Scrapbooking this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!