Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birthday Boy Layout

Made this 2 page layout for the DCWV July Stack-aholic Template challenge. You have to follow the sketch and use all of your papers from the same DCWV stack, any stack you like but the papers must all come from the same stack.


I used the Nana's Nursery - Baby Boy stack for my layout. I have so many pics to scrap its not even funny lol. These are pics of my nephew on his birthday 2 years ago.. his first birthday (he just turned 3) and those aren't even the oldest pics I have to scrap lol.

I also finally got to use my Life's A Party cart.. which I've had for a LONG time now I'd say I got it less than 2 months after it came out and just finally got to open it today to make this layout :) so I was excited about that.
All of my embellishments were cut with Lifes A Party and I used Pop Dots on all of them. The balloons I used some Bakers Twine on I thought it added a little something. I decided to ink the edges on most everything to help all items stand out a little bit more than they would have. Hope you like it I think its pretty dang cute!!

So Im entering this into the following challenge:
Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Super Cute Layout!! I love that paper and cuts!! I need that cart!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts and OMG! LOVE the photos too cute!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is so fabulous! I LOVE those papers and the pictures are just adorable! You did a fantastic job with the sketch! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! I am now happily following you :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like what you did with this layout! Great job!

    Shana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!