Monday, July 25, 2011

K Andrew Stamps


So as many of you know I have been using these stamps made by K Andrew a lot lately.. mainly because I love them!! I have the Splashtastic Summer set but there are many other sets I some day soon hope to own. I just wanted to take a minute to tell you all how wonderful these stamps are. They are extremely strong and stamp so smooth and clear it's unreal! On top of how great the quality is.. the amount of stamps you get is large and they can mix and match. Now to make these the BEST stamps ever... They are 1st of all affordable but even better than that... part of the money from these stamps goes to a good cause each stamp set benefits a charity! I donno about you guys but I think just getting something (like stamps) for your money is great.. but with K Andrew stamps you get a wonderful quality product for a great price along with the satisfaction of knowing you helped to benefit a charity!!

Here are a few pics of some of the projects I've made using these stamps!




I say head on over and check out some of these stamps there are tons of great ones and all priced really reasonably! If you should happen to choose to buy a stamp set (GREAT!!!) I would very much appreciate it if you told Kristal that I recommended her stamps to you. Thanks so much!!

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!