Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SCAL & Cricut

Well.. I just came from a few blogs and I figured I'd let all my followers know. I guess I figure if I didn't know about this until now than maybe some of you don't know yet either. From what I've heard Provo Craft sued SCAL and MTC and won. Now what this means is.. if you update your cricut firmware you will no longer be able to use either of these programs. If any of you have this programs and have not yet updated than you're safe so long as you dont update. Im very thankful that I read about this before I updated my firmware because I need my SCAL! lol.

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have either scal or mtc but I have wanted to purchase one of them. What I would like to know is won't you have to update your Cricut at some point in the future for some reasons unknown yet? Should I purchase it or not? I am confused now...lol. Thanks so much letting us know. I will have to post this on my blog to let my followers know about this too. Thanks.. Terri of Two Pink Peas www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com
    Terrico3 at ameritech dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!