Thursday, August 23, 2012

1st Tooth Layout

I made this layout using the sketch at DCVW for the August Stack-a-holic challenge. I cut the tooth and "First tooth" title out using my gypsy and expression 2. I welded a tooth into one of the "o"'s in tooth. I put the big tooth on pop dots and put a bakers twine bow on the top and stamped it with a peachy keen stamp. I cut the banner by hand and hung it on pink bakers twine.

I outlined "first tooth" with faux stitching using a white gel pen. I had one of my girls in mind when making this layout.. either Jayden or Harmony lol.

I am entering this layout into the following challenges:

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute LO. This will make such a nice memory. Thanks for playing along with us at the FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the pretty papers you've chosen - and the face on the tooth is adorable!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!