Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop Day TWO
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning.
Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's August 100 Cartridge Blog Hop
Collectively the design team uses over 100 different Cricut Cartridgesin their projects during the two days of this hop.
As special treat enjoy 10% off of your total purchase with Erica's Craft Room Store.
Use the code AUGUST to see 10% off of your total purchase (No exclusions)
I've made 3 different cards for the hop today.
For this boat card I used blue card stock and light blue card stock. I cut the boat inside the circle shape from the Pooh and Friends Cricut cart. I added some blue stickles to the main card base and put the boat cut out on top of it with pop dots.
For this this Get Whale card I used purple card stock and some patterned purple paper from DCWV's basics stack. I cut the whale shape from the Just Because Cards Cricut cart. I put it on the card using pop dots and inked the edges of the papers.
For this It's a Girl card I used pink card stock and pink patterned polk-a-dot paper from the paper studio. I cut the onesie from the 9 months lite cartridge and put it on pop dots.
Next you should go to:
Melissa's Blog -
And in case you get lost on the way here is the entire line up:
- MCCR http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
- Nanne http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/
- tess www.sassycricutcrafting.com
- Jamie M http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com
- Janet http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
- Mary http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
- Lisa Ch http://lisacustomscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Ashley http://especiallymade.blogspot.com
- Jamie http://babyjaydensmommy.blogspot.com/
- Melissa http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com
- Erica's Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com/
- Marji www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com
- Nadja http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com/
- Andrea http://creativedesignsbyandrea.blogspot.com
- Robin http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
- Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com
- Jodie http://jodiesscraplab.blogspot.com/
- Mona http://scrapbookingforjoy.blogspot.com
- Ava http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com
- Jessica W http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
- Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!