Saturday, August 25, 2012

Spooktacular (1st) Spinner Card


Well here it is everyone... the coolest card I've ever made. I know it's not wonderful or anything but I'm pretty pleased with my very first spinner card.

Theres lots of tutorials online about making spinners if you'd like to try your hand... super easy! Basically its to of the same cut with fishing line in between and glued inside(atg taped lol) and then the extra string gets put between the window (you make an extra one for the inside and do the same thing you did with the monster/cut or whatever you want to use.


I embossed 2 papers with different cuttle bug folders... the front yellow one and the background purple. and inked both.. one with orange ink the other with dark purple.


I attached the purple strip with the sentiment with small silver brads.. (this is a sketch from PKS this week).



And I used some different pk stamps for the monster.. I cut the monster from Mini Monsters. Hope you like it too!

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Cute card! I really like your embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and cute card. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Thank you for joining our DCD color challenge.

    Veronica DCD
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I've never tried a spinner card. I need to add this to my to do list! Thanks for playing along at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Fantastic and Fun card!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! I love this! I have never made a spinner card before. This card is absolutely adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how AWESOME! I LOVE that it spins and your little monster is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute and Fun card!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Jamie, on being last weeks winner at DCD!!!!!AWESOME Card!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!