Sunday, June 23, 2013

Adorable Harmony layout

This is one of my all time fav pics of Harmony.. :D I love it!

For this layout I used a silver foil doily, and all the papers are scraps from my stash. I made the title with white Scribbles 3d paint.









I'm entering this layout into the following challenges:
Artful Delight - June Sketch Challenge
DL.ART - Anything Goes
About a Girl - Doilies 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE! (it will go until we get 100 followers on FB)

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Oh WOW beautiful LO and adorable photo!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layout! Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...love the silver doily and the ribbon! Thank you for participating at About A Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us @ AAG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable page! Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable page! That photo is too cute!!Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout! Love your doily and love the colors you used. Lovely photo too. Thanks for playing along with us at About A Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet how the picture is nestled in the layers. The colors blend perfectly, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous layout! I love the doily as the background and such a cute photo! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable photo and I am in love with that great silver doily! So glad you could join us at Artful Delight this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!