Sunday, June 23, 2013

Being Wild Layout

For this layout I used all imaginisce papers except the kraft circle around the circle with the title. The kraft circle is from a kraft bag (like a lunch bag) that was going to be thrown away. I also used white scribbles 3d paint and some bright animal print ribbon for the banners. 








I'm entering this layout into the following challenges:
Imaginisce - June sketch
Simon Says Stamp and show - Kraft
DL.ART - June anything goes

Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE! (it will go until we get 100 followers on FB)

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout, I love the white paint scribbles around your photos! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! I love those older Imaginisce papers. So glad you joined us at Imaginisce this month in our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!