Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cuddles layout

I am so in love with this layout I recently made :) it's super cute.. I tried to match the papers to the pics.. Harmony is wearing rainbow leg warmers (the rainbow paper and the little 3d rainbow embellishment match those).. and Harmony's shirt says "little sisters rock" and has a guitar (so the music note paper matches her shirt plus the notes are different rainbow colors. The papers are recollections (rainbow paper and yellow cardstock) and DCWV (music notes, background, and some of the banners).








I'm entering this layout into the following challenges:
Page maps - sketch
Scrap You Story - #14 (song lyrics.. my song is "Snuggle Song - Schnuffel Bunny) :)

Also... Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY HERE!!!

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!





1 comment:

  1. Very very CUUUUUTE !!! love that music note paper! :) :) THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US AT SCRAP YOUR STORY :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!