Sunday, June 23, 2013

Just Married Layout

I couldn't be happier with this layout I love how it turned out. All of the papers are Authentique Paper. I got the flowers in a kit except for the one with the little blue button in the middle.. I hand made that flower by cutting different flowers out of different paper by and and rolling them for volume and adding a brad to the middle. The tag also came in the kit. I cut the heart by hand and used cardboard that was just "garbage" basically. I used bakers twine from The Twinery for the tag and the kraft colored twine/yarn stuff is from the kit also. I used my cricut to cut the white background shape behind the pic.. I welded images together (from Cricut Craft Room Basics) and stretched them with the gypsy. And the title is cut from Tie the Knot.







I'm entering this layout into the following challenges:

Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE! (it will go until we get 100 followers on FB)

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layout, gorgeous papers and I love the pretty embellishments. Love the lettering. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Shw Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful wedding page and this photo is so lovely!! Thanks for joining the Scrapping Everyday Miracles June Sketch Challenge. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch. You photo is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww.... what a sweet and gorgeous layout! I like your title! Thank you for sharing it with us at SEM June Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this perfectly sweet layout! love the details and elements! thanks for playing along with us over at SEM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!