Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Scrapbook LO of Jayden 3mo Sailor



Last night Adam & I worked on Jayden's baby scrapbook a bit... We got one page done LOL... but Adam has another page started. This LO fits into a few challenges:

I had this paper in my stash from Michaels (got it in FL over a year ago), Used Life's A Beach to cut the waves and the octopus, and Create A Critter to cut the sun... (cut at aprox 8in). These photos are ones I took in my studio of Jayden for her 3 month old photo shoot. (There will be plenty more scrapbook layouts I do with these pics in the future so don't be surprised when you see them again lol. Since I do at the very least 1 shoot of her a month on her birthday.. we're doing multiple scrapbooks for her. This one is probably going in the main book (the main book is from when I found out I was pregnant to her 1st Birthday).. then theres gonna be a photo shoots book (that'll have a few pages of pics from each photo shoot we've done) and then another book that'll be B-day shoots (that'll only have her b-day shoots in it).. and then a couple of her vacations and trips... but the main book is just gonna be a summery of everything.. the other books will go into details a lot more.

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. aw what adorable photos and such a cute page. I love the sun and the little octopus. Thanks so much for playing along with our first Get Picky challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what adorable photos! That sun looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is super cute! Those pics are to die for! Great job girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! I had an outfit like this when my daughter was a baby....I just LOVE your layout.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMW...JAYDEN is a cutie pa tutie!!! Great layout too~~

    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout! Love it! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo adorable!!! Love it!!! and those photos are just soooooo cute!!! Thanks for joining in! XOXO momo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!