Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Halloween Sign





Isn't this cute?! It's a sign to hang.. I guess it could be used as a door hanger or a wall hanger it could hang off anything you could imagine I suppose. I made it today.. first time i've ever made anything like it.. (all i've ever made before is cards and scrapbook pages). I used Mini Monsters (which I was really happy to finally get to use)! The sign measures approx. 4in x 4in. Im entering this project into the following challenges:

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!


9 comments:

  1. What a great hanging! Those colours really pop. Looks fantastic!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great hanging! So cute! I love the bright colors. Looks fantastic! Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jamie, what a fantastic door hanger. I love your "scary creature". Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really cute. I just got that cartridge. and I really need to use it. You have inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling door hanger, and I love the mini monsters cartridge!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo cute! Love that little monster! Thanks for playing along with the FCCB challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute! So glad you joined the Peachy Keen challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!