Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Card

We just got back from my B-day trip to Yellowstone and I was so excited to finally get to open up my b-day presents from my husband! (he's the best!) He got me a Cuttlebug, a few different embossing folders, Doodle Charms Cart, Sesame Street Cart, and Mini Monsters Cart. I couldn't wait to open em up and get to work. Im still working on the photos from the wedding we shot last weekend so I havent had much crafting time.. and wont for awhile.

I did manage to squeeze in this card though. It was the first thing I got to make with my Cuttlebug. I made this birthday card for my husbands grandma. This card fits into a few challenges:
Paper Take Weekly - favorite challenge from last 3 years I choose "Recipe Time 3-2-1" from Aug 24, 2010. 3 papers, 2 flowers, 1 ribbon.

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet husband to get you all of those new goodies! You put them to great use, it's a sweet card that I'm sure your dh's grandma will love. Thank you for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Grandma will lovw it.
    Thanks for joining to PTW this week.
    Hugs, Minnamanna (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I mean LOVE (not lovw) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a perfect b'day gift & you put it to wonderful use already! Thanks for joining us at PTT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly pretty! Love the embossing! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet stamp, great colors and and the dry embossing adds that final touch! Thanks for playing along at Party Time Tuesday! Very sweet and sure hope you join us again! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!