Friday, October 15, 2010

Thanks A Bunch Card




Made this super cute card for the neighbors.. and the pie too. Its an apple pie made from the apples in the pic (we bought so many and didnt know what to do with them afterwards so I made them an apple pie and apple crisp for Adams work... and tonight Im making another one for us and we'll still have a bunch left).
I used my Cricut and Doodle Charms cart to make the apples and the basket on this card. Don't remember the sizes I cut them at. Took the pic of Jayden in my studio for her 9 month old photo shoot. Im entering this card in the following challenge:

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh - I love warm apple pie. What lucky friends you have to receive such a yummy gift with an adorable card!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy treat! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!