Friday, October 15, 2010

Christmas Card


I made this super cute lil Christmas card for the following challenges:

I cut both the snowman and the snow globe out with Doodle Charms. I used glitter snowflake DP to cut the globe "glass area" to simulate snow falling inside the globe. I used some clear glitter glue to outline the snowman and the bottom of the snow in the globe (which was just some white paper ripped to fit inside the globe and not cover the snowman). Some silver sparkly ribbon across the back and I used a stamp from Michaels, red ink, white paper and green vellum to make the tag. I used some white ribbon to tie the tag onto the globe.
And this is the anniversary card Adam made me. Today is our 6 year anniversary of when we started dating =D Im probably the only person that keeps track of these things.. its also the day I had my first kiss =D. Isnt this card super cute.. he's so talented when it comes to scrapbooking and card making. Today we're taking Jayden to the pumpkin patch (for her very first trip to the pumpkin patch).. oh today should be tons of fun!!! Im excited!

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Both cards are adorable - love the hearts on the slot machine!! Thanks for playing at Paper Cutz this week!
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorables cards!!! The christmas card is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Farida
    P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to pop over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Christmas card! The card your husband made you is too cute! Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Holiday card! So glad you were able to play along in the Critter Sketch Challenge this week! We love seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little snowman (and what a great hubby!) Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You forgot to mention the detail on the Jackpot card.... Proverbs 31:10
    A wife of noble character who can find?
    She is worth far more than rubies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to check out Reasonbable Ribbon blog..... you are listed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the heads up! Wish people would do it more often it's such a nice gesture. I already emailed them.. I was so excited lol. Thanks again for the info and thanks to everyone for all your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darlin' snow globe! Thanks for joining us for this week's Critter Sketch Challenge and hope you will join us again next week!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    CSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. love teh snowglobe snowman!! so cute! Thanks for joining us at If the Shoe fits....SCRAP IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super adorable projects. Love that jackpot card. And thank you so much for your info about cameras. This will help me a lot. I need a new one soooo bad. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!