Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bake & Decorate - Fantabulous Cricut Challenge




I made these cookies a little while ago (an hour or so ago). They look like cinnamon rolls and taste like a combo between a cinnamon roll and a snicker doodle. They are SOOOOO good. This was my first time trying out this recipe and I'll definitely be using it again... a LOT!
I made these a long with a tag and tiny card for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - #30 Bake & Decorate
I cut both the card and the tag from doodle charms and used some ribbon to tie the tag onto the baggie with the cookies in it. I used 3 different papers from my stash (dark/hot pink, royal blue & a lighter blue). I just wrote a quick little note on the tag and inside the card for Adam (my hubby).

I got the recipe for these cookies out of Taste of Home magazine. Adam's grandma orders me a subscription every year as a small part of my Christmas present. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. I love the little tag on the cookie bag - how cute! Now I'm off to scour my Taste of Home magazines to find that recipe - looks yummy! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!! And, what a cute tag:) Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmm yummy! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!